151 Proverbs about Chicken.
1. The chickens have come home to roost.
2. A chicken is hatched even from such a well-sealed thing as an egg.
3. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
4. Fail to steal the chicken while it ate up your bait grain.
5. Kill a chicken before a monkey.
6. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
7. The weasel comes to say "Happy New Year!" to the chickens.
8. Chickens can't go back into eggs.
9. May chickens come cheeping.
10. The hen's eyes are with her chickens.