83 Proverbs about Green.
1. Green Christmas, a white Easter.
2. Green wood gives more smoke than heat.
3. A hedge between keeps a friendship green.
4. The neighbour's lawn is green.
5. If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
6. Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come.
7. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
8. The pine stays green in winter...Wisdom in hardship.
9. So long as the green mountains are preserved, there will be no shortage of firewood supply.
10. He who is not lazy shall get much green.