22 Eskimo Proverbs
1. Don't let the windows of your home be so small that the light of the sun cannot enter your rooms.
2. Even the strongest the eagle cannot soar hirer than the stars.
3. Glorious it is when wandering time is come.
4. He that boasts of his own knowledge proclaims his ignorance.
5. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
6. It is an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
7. Love comes after marriage.
8. May you have kindness in your heart, a plump woman in your furs, and seal meat in you larder.
9. May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart.
10. May your charity increase as much as your wealth.