22 Hindi Proverbs
1. A fool went to fish, but lost his fishing-basket.
2. A scalded cat dreads cold water.
3. A thief is a thief, whether he steals a diamond or a cucumber.
4. Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
5. Can your hands do what your tongue does?
6. Don't bargain for fish which are still in the water.
7. God gives food to every bird, but does not throw it into the nest.
8. God takes care of a blind cow.
9. He who will not climb will not fall.
10. I am king, you a king: who is to fetch the water?