40 Malay Proverbs
1. A fool is like the big drum that beats fast but does not realize its hollowness.
2. A heavy load should be borne together as well as a light load.
3. After Falling, The ladder falls on you.
4. An ox with long horns, even if he does not butt, will be accused of butting.
5. An unasked excuse infers transgression.
6. Ants die in sugar.
7. As long as you happen to put your hand in a container full of pickles, might as well dip your whole arm in the container.
8. Because of a drop of blue dye,a whole pot of milk is contaminated.
9. Because of lack of talent in dancing, the floor is blamed.
10. Bit by bit, in the end it becomes a hill.