182 Moroccan Proverbs
1. A book is like a garden in the pocket.
2. A crucible for silver and a furnace for gold, but Allah tests the heart.
3. A devil takes one and makes two, a saint takes two and makes one.
4. A dog on the run is safely kicked.
5. A fly will not get into a closed mouth.
6. A fool's lips bring him strife and invite a beating.
7. A garden without a fence is like a dog without a tail.
8. A good name is more valuable than a velvet garment.
9. A handful of couscous is better than Mecca and all its dust.
10. A known mistake is better than an unknown truth.