63 Norse Proverbs
1. A bird of Unmindfulness flutters o'er ale feasts.
2. A boy's will is the will of the wind.
3. A cleaved head no longer plots.
4. A club drenched in blood easily finds its mark.
5. A head stuck on a pike no longer conspires.
6. A lying tongue had bereft him of life, and all without reason of right.
7. A man who has his feet hacked off cannot scurry far.
8. A righteous man by praise will render thee firm in favor and love.
9. At every door-way, ere one enters, one should spy round.
10. Be never the first with friend of thine to break the bond of fellowship.